At some point, every business owner will need a comprehensive valuation from a reliable third-party assessor. Whether it's for partnership agreements, employee stock options, or putting your company on the market, a business valuation can help you understand the fair value of your company from an objective third party. You can enlist the trusted help of professional business valuation services from Murphy Business Sales – St. Louis Central. As a brokerage firm with a full staff of trained experts, we can provide you with an impartial assessment of your business.
Business Valuation Services in St. Louis With A Global Reputation
With offices across North America, Murphy Business is a full-service business brokerage firm backed by a global reputation. We're able to keep updated on the latest trends, issues, and court cases related to business valuations. Our valuations are informed by national standards and the most recent developments in business affairs. That means our St. Louis staff can offer you fair, defendable business valuation services for any number of situations:
- Acquisitions, mergers, sales, or liquidation of a company
- Financing or loans, going from a "c" corporation to an "s" corporation, managing estate/gift taxes, or calculating stock options for employees
- Navigating divorce process or premarital agreements
- Structuring exit strategy, retirement, or managing life insurance
- Partnership or buy/sell agreements
- Shareholder conflicts or legal proceedings
Business Valuation Services For St. Louis Area Businesses
Murphy Business has a full team of experienced, qualified appraisers who are fully fluent in every aspect of business valuation services and transfers. For business owners in Maryland Heights, Clayton, Chesterfield, St. Charles, or St. Louis, we can offer the following industry-backed services:
- Business Appraisal Report. This formalized document gives a detailed account of how our appraisers reached their assessment. It can be used for IRS reviews, legal proceedings, and more.
- Business Valuation Report. This standard, formal summary document is for non-legal situations and can help you reach a fair selling price for a business, structure a partnership agreement, and more.
- Calculation of Value Report. This report presents a value that's been calculated in accordance with national valuation standards such as the Institute of Business Appraisers and other organizations.
- Broker's Opinion of Value. This document is specifically designed for small businesses. The report can help determine a clear listing or selling price for independent businesses on the market.
Get a detailed assessment of your business's value, from experts with a global reputation. To set up a free consultation on our business valuation services, call Murphy Business Sales – St. Louis Central at (314) 845-7000.