With Murphy Business Greensboro, business owners can get comprehensive business valuation services that are impartial and defendable. At some point or another, every business needs a thorough valuation from a neutral third party. Whether you're building a partnership agreement, creating employee stock options, or liquidating, understanding the fair market value of your company can be vital. With Murphy Business, you get a local business with global connections and practices that are backed by national industry standards. That means sharp business acumen from experts you can trust.
Comprehensive Business Valuation Services From The Experts in Greensboro
When it comes to business valuation services, Murphy Business can help business owners in Greensboro navigate how to proceed with a fair assessment of your company. Our experts are fully trained on all aspects of valuations, and are up-to-date on the latest developments, court cases, and issues. We can help you in the following circumstances:
- Financing or applying for a loan
- Selling or acquiring a business
- Planning an exit strategy, retirement, or life insurance
- Structuring a prenup
- Divorce proceedings
- Building a partnership agreement or stock options for employees
- Estate taxes or gift taxes
- Shareholder issues
- Shifting from a "c" corp to "s" corp
- Assessing intellectual property
Choosing Business Valuation Services in Greensboro
As a brokerage firm in Greensboro, Murphy Business understands how necessary it is for companies to receive fair, impartial business valuation services. We strictly adhere to national standards, so you know you're receiving a defendable assessment that will hold up in legal and sales environments. For business owners in Oak Ridge, Summerfield, and Greensboro, we offer the following expert services:
- Business Valuation Report. This shortened report typically provides enough information to determine a fair selling price for a business, or to assist in non-legal purposes such as agreements.
- Calculation of Value Report. This report provides a calculated value compliant with national standards such as the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts.
- Business Appraisal Report. This formalized document can be used in legal proceedings and for third-party review. Includes detailed step-by-step of how the appraisal was conducted.
- Broker's Opinion of Value. The BOV is created specifically for small businesses. It presents a pricing report used by business brokers and sellers to determine listing prices for companies.
Get a comprehensive overview of your company's value. Call Murphy Business Greensboro to learn more about our business valuation services, or to set up a no-cost consultation: (336) 609-7039.