Helping owners grow and manage their business has been Randall Dempsey's passion for the last 35 years. His tenure in the financial services industry includes:
• serving as President of a $400 million commercial bank for 12 years,
• establishing and improving governance of financial institutions as a member of the Board of Directors of 3 commercial banks
• actively engaged in capital formation development to initiate and strengthen commercial enterprises
• forming a start-up financial institution that successfully grew to $600 million
• counseling with numerous buyers and sellers of business entities.
Mr. Dempsey received a Masters Degree in Business Administration from the University of Illinois, a Bachelors of Science in Business Administration from Illinois State University, and continuing education designations through the American Bankers Association at the University of Oklahoma. He has taught in an entrepreneurial curriculum at secondary institutions.
He has devoted countless hours and assumed leadership roles in civic and community organizations including:
• Chamber and Economic Development bodies
• County Boards
• Educational Foundations
• Charitable funding raising projects
Mr. Dempsey now utilizes the experience and knowledge obtained over his career to lead buyers and sellers of businesses to successful conclusions.