• 14 years experience in various management positions with General Electric Co.
• Former Group Executive of a multinational aviation components company.
• Former Executive Vice President of a $100 million aerospace group.
• Vice President of a multinational materials & equipment manufacturing company.
• Small business owner/operator
• BS Mechanical Engineering, post graduate studies in Business Management
• Certified Lean Six-Sigma practitioner
• Licensed by Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation
• Member Business Brokers of Florida (BBF)
• Member of the Turnaround Management Association (TMA)
• Member International Society of Business Appraisers (ISBA)
• Master Certified Machinery & Equipment Appraiser (MCMEA)
• Member of the Institute of Business Appraisers (IBA)
• Industry focus: Manufacturing, Construction, Retail and related Business Services
• 10 years of experience providing Business Consulting, Valuation and Intermediary Services to small businesses including:
o Business Analysis
o Enterprise Restructuring
o Organizational Re-engineering
o Cash Flow Improvements
o Employee Productivity Programs
o Lean Six-Sigma Implementation
o Sales & Marketing
o Strategic Planning
o Business Valuation
o Machinery & Equipment Appraisal