Roberto Castro, JD, MS (Tax), MBA, CVA, SBA, CMEA is the Pacific Northwest Region broker covering Central Washington State which includes Chelan, Douglas, Okanogan, Grant, Yakima, Kittitas, Klickitat, and Franklin Counties.
Roberto is an emerging business succession and exit planning attorney, an experienced litigator, M&A, and bankruptcy (consumer and commercial). He is an active member of the Washington State Bar. In addition, he is a Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), as well as a Certified Machinery & Equipment Appraiser (CMEA). Roberto brings transactional experience in the following industries: healthcare/medical practices, professional services (legal, accounting, & veterinary), restaurants, consumer products, and brewery/winery.
When not working, he is found umpiring PAC 12, WCC or WAC tennis matches (as well as WA State USTA and high school tennis matches), participating in triathlons, riding the STP, Cycle Oregon or RAMROD, bird watching, attending a WAHSET event, or supporting local entrepreneurs (real estate and hospitality businesses).
• 2014, Licensed WA State Real Estate broker
• 2014, Certified Machinery & Equipment appraiser (CMEA)
• 2014, Certified Business Analyst (SBA)
• 2014, Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA #4490)
• University of Portland, (MBA) Finance
• Fairleigh Dickinson University, MS (Taxation)
• Cornell Law School
• Vassar College, Economics and Hispanic Studies
• Broker, Murphy Business Broker, Pacific Northwest region
• Law Office of Roberto Castro, PLLC
• Managing Member, Central Washington Appraisal, Ecomonic & Forensic Advisers, LLC
• August 2010 to December 2013, Wasatch Business Valuation & M&A Consultants, LLC, Utah
• Senior Advisor, Brown Gibbons & Lang, Investment Bankers, Salt Lake City, UT office