- Business Intermediary/Broker with extensive experience in successfully selling a variety of types and sizes of businesses including both multi-million dollar stock and asset sales with and without SBA backed financing.
- 25 years of executive sales and management experience in manufacturing, construction, and business services with Fortune 500 Corporations.
- Sales and management for international building products company
- Manager for construction division of Fortune 500 Corporation
- Manager of 4 branch offices covering the southeast U.S.
- P & L responsibility for a 15 million dollar per year sales operation
- Financial consultant for commercial mortgage corporation
- Former owner and president of a business services corporation
B.S. – Civil Engineering – University of Notre Dame
M.B.A. – University of Pittsburgh
Licensed Florida Real Estate Broker
BCI – Board Certified Intermediary
CMEA – Certified Machinery/Equipment Appraiser
CTEP – Certified Tax Effects Professional
CMAI - Certified M&A Intermediary
Member of International Business Brokers Association
Member of Business Brokers of Florida
Member of National Equipment & Business Brokers Institute