Shelly Stansfield is a Certified Business Transfer Specialist and is experienced in buying and selling the family businesses. After bringing up her children and doing community work, she joined her husband in the successful operation and sale of their technology company. While serving as VP, competitors merged with the company and compatible businesses were acquired. After growing, the time came to either double the business with major capital infusion or retire. Shelly and her husband decided to sell at the top and enjoy some personal time.
She assists clients in business brokerage, working directly with the business owners and prospective buyers through the closing process. She is a motivated, personable business professional that knows that behind almost every seller and buyer, a family will be affected.
● Top listings and sales person for office, 2010 & 2011
● Vice-President, Marketing and Accounting: 2005-2010 Microprice Technologies
● Director, Microsoft Product Area Events: Microprice Technologies
● Leadership Lexington County, Alumnus 2011
● West Metro Chamber of Commerce, Ambassador, 6 years
● Judge, Southeast Regional High School Debate Tournament, 2009
● Chairman & Co-Chairman, The SALLY (South Atlantic Amateur) International Tournament
● Volunteer Leader: 4-H Clubs and Events, Richland-Lexington Counties, 2006-2011
● Financial Administrative Assistant, William R Hough & Co.
● Golf Professional: Initial Future’s Tour, Florida Women’s Tour, various country clubs