Why a Business Buyer Should Use Murphy
Murphy Business is a leading Atlanta, Georgia business brokerage with affiliations with National and International Business Brokerage and Merger & Acquisition associations. These connections help reveal the greatest opportunities for buying a business. The benefits of choosing Murphy Business as your partner, reach beyond what a local real estate or business sales firm can offer.
Why Buy a Business in Atlanta, Georgia
- Metro Atlanta is home to nearly 138,000 business establishments, nearly 5,000 of which are manufacturing facilities
- Metro Atlanta ranks among the top five in the nation in net new job growth for the last decade, adding nearly 460,000 new jobs. Metro Atlanta is forecasted to be the third largest job generator over the next decade
- Last year Atlanta gained more than 60,000 jobs
- Metro Atlanta adds 150,000 people per year – 60 percent of whom move here
- 2006 census figures reveal metro Atlanta, now passing the 5 million mark, remains the country’s leader in population gains. The area’s population growth from 2000 to 2006 is the largest increase in the country at 856,266 people added — a 20 percent increase
- Of the more than 40,000 companies that located in Atlanta in the last decade, the majority were small and mid-sized businesses
Steps to Buying a Business
Murphy Business provides assistance to buyers through every step of the buying process to find a business for sale that matches your needs. The experienced business brokers who have owned or managed a business in the past will walk you through how to buy a business. Murphy Business works with buyers to engage them in a comprehensive Business Search. Our network provides access to thousands of businesses for sale many of which are not released to the public, in turn allowing the most aggregate view of possibilities.
Once a prospective business is identified, our valuation professionals provide buyers a fair market value of the business for sale to ensure you are receiving the maximum value for your dollars spent. Our banker connections will assist in arranging traditional financing or an SBA business loan if needed.
Murphy Business helps connect buyers and sellers daily and pilot them through the entire buying process. We will customize your search to present you the most suitable businesses.
If you would like to buy a business, Murphy Business in Atlanta, Georgia can be your one-stop business brokerage firm. Finding the right business for sale can be overwhelming with all the opportunities available. Murphy Business will work with you to help narrow down suitable businesses that fit your needs and make buying a business a successful experience.