Buying a Business with Murphy in Carrollton and Farmers Branch, Texas
We match our clients with the best business for sale by utilizing over one hundred and eighty Murphy Business offices nationally, as well as affiliations with National and International Business Brokerage and Merger & Acquisition associations. These global affiliations give us access to thousands of businesses for sale, many of which are never publicly advertised, giving you the maximum number of candidates when buying a business. All of our professionals have owned or managed a business in the past, which gives us first-hand experience to help pilot clients through the process of how to buy a business.
Why Buy a Business in Carrollton and Farmers Branch, Texas
The slogan for the Lone Star state is “Texas, Wide Open For Business”. The following statistics reveal the slogan’s validity as our claim to being the best place in the US to own a business.
- Texas was voted America’s Top State for Business by CNBC, 2008
- US Corporate Executives identify Texas as the # 1 Business Climate, 2008
- Texas ranks #1 by Fortune 500 & 1000 lists for the state with the most Corporate Headquarters
- The State of Texas has the 11th largest economy in the world, with annual GDP of over $1 Trillion, 2008
- Texas has been ranked the #1 exporting state in the US for 6 straight years, 2007
- Texas created more jobs by far than any other state in 2007, and on track for strong performance in 2008
Carrollton and Farmers Branch is part of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. The DFW Metroplex is an integral part of the success Texas has had in creating a vibrant business economy.
- DFW was the biggest population gainer in Texas in 2007
- DFW is the 4th largest metropolitan area in the US, 2008
- Economy.com ranks DFW as the #1 growth market in the US for 2006-2011
- DFW added the most jobs by far of any US metropolitan area in the year ending 7/31/08
- DFW sits atop the recently discovered largest onshore natural gas field in the US, already generating $22 Billion annually in economic advantage to the area
- DFW has the second lowest housing costs of the top 20 US metropolitan areas, just behind Houston, 2008
- The hottest private industries by recent job growth in DFW are health care, construction, hotels, restaurants & bars, warehouse & distribution, and employment services, 2008
How to Buy a Business
Buy a business with confidence. Our proven system and process for clients looking to buy a business provides more than just a successful transaction, but a business acquisition that helps the client achieve their financial and personal goals. The Carrollton/Farmers Branch, Texas Murphy professionals are a full-service business brokerage that will answer all your questions on “How to Buy a Business”.
First, our professionals will thoroughly evaluate your purchase requirements and perform a business search. Next, we will present a list of qualified candidates that meet your needs. Our valuation experts will then establish fair market value of any business for sale, to ensure you receive the maximum value for your expenditure. If needed, we can use our banking contacts to assist you in arranging to finance, both traditional and SBA small business loans. Murphy will continue to offer you guidance through closing, the end of the buying process.
Call your Carrollton/Farmers Branch, Texas (TX) Murphy Business office today for professional expertise in buying a business.