Peggy Kragh is a Board Certified Intermediary (BCI), Certified Merger & Acquisition Intermediary (CMAI), Real Estate licensed agent in the State of MT and owner of Montana-based Murphy Business & Financial NW MT LLC, a construction company and a property management firm.
Peggy has a track record of bringing business owners and well-matched, qualified buyers over the finish line in a professional confidential manner. Her expertise is critical in helping both the buyer and the seller through a smooth and planned process. This includes assisting the business owner with an exit plan to increase the value of their business prior to sale, assisting them to net the highest proceeds from the sale through competent sale structuring, assisting the buyer with a business plan or to secure financing. Peggy works closely with the attorneys, accountants, lenders and title companies where needed to ensure a win-win situation that covers all bases and provides a successful transition plan that the buyers and sellers are comfortable and excited to execute.
Peggy is a high achiever with well-above average of Businesses listed/businesses sold.
Recipient awards include
- 2011-2017 Most Transactions for 5-State Region
- 2015-2017 Multi-Million Dollar Club
- 2015 #1 Office - Murphy Business
- 2012 Million Dollar Club
- 2009 Top Sales 5-State Region
- 2009 Most Transactions for 5-State Region
- 2009 Million Dollar Club
- 20 years experience in top management of On-line Publishing, E-Commerce worldwide
- 17 years business owner of Construction Company, Property Rental, and Real Estate Note Brokerage businesses.
- Developed and sold business plan/model for voice, video and data to the rural home market.
- 3 years experience in managing fiber optic and phone network sales and installations
- 6 years Operations and Business Development for two very successful catalog companies, one in Computer/Accessory sales and one in Nutrition sales.
- 2 years experience as a Customs Broker specializing in the importation of product into the US for clients and working as an intermediary for customs, stevedoring services, shipping companies, trucking companies and client.
- Finance degree – graduated with high honors
- Previously held a Montana State Insurance Sales License
- High Concern for Client Satisfaction
- Effective Problem Solver
- Diplomatic Communicator and Successful Negotiator
- Detailed and Organized
- Positive and Upbeat Personality