Cleaning / Commercial Laundry, Cleaning / Carpet Cleaning, Cleaning / Dry Cleaners, Cleaning / Cleaning/Clothing, Cleaning / Drape/Curtain Cleaning
Rare Acquisition Opportunity: Profitable, Established
Market Leading Brand Name!
recognized, long tenured, and successful laundry, dry cleaning, and carpet
cleaning business is offered for immediate sale by retiring owner.
Located in a growing, desirable, and populated metropolitan Midwest market,
this operation has a successful multi-decade track record of delivering
customer satisfaction to its clients while delivering superb returns to its
The business has a proven, long standing success formula which will enable new ownership to generate returns on Day One. Institutionalized processes, convenient customer-driven facilities, diversified service offerings, talented management team, respected brand name, and a highly loyal customer base are just a few of the critical value drivers. Key reasons to acquire:
1) Consistent, profitable growth and exceptional proven financial performance
2) Market leading brand equity which generates significant pricing power above competition
3) Proven customer loyalty with an unequaled, decades-in-the-making database
4) Broad service offerings -- laundry, alterations, dry cleaning, carpet cleaning and more
5) Expansive geographic footprint serves a diverse, populated, and growing marketplace
6) Diversified customer base including commercial, industrial, and residential clients
7) Multi-channel delivery -- 11 in-store retail locations plus free delivery routes (10)
8) Point of Sale system provides timely, centralized management oversight & control
9) Clean books, professional record keeping, & annually CPA-reviewed financial statements
10) Company-owned processing plant, corporate headquarters, and flagship retail real estate
Over the last 4 tax years, annual weighted average business revenues of $9.6M generated a healthy $1.1M in annually weighted average cash flows. The 11.4% margin is clear evidence of the company's favorable pricing position (and carpet cleaning business mix) when compared to the typical USA dry cleaner according to IBIS World data (5.2% profit margin). The founding guiding principle of the company – Professional Cleaning Expertise and Outstanding Customer Service – has now become an established brand hallmark and sustainable competitive advantage. The new ownership team will also become the benefactor of the already invested, significant capital expenditure in a 29,874 square foot central laundry processing facility (which also houses the flagship retail location and corporate offices), combined with a network of convenient leased locations, the business is well positioned for growth while it continues to leverage its premium margin position in the marketplace.