The recognized leader in the transmission business for over 40 years and in the past three years has expanded its services into the $200 billion general automotive repair aftermarket. A company with a 45 year track record of success, 98% Brand Awareness. With brand recognition in excess of 98%, almost 900 locations and highly skilled technicians. Is well positioned to become the market leader in brakes, tune-ups, air conditioning and other services.
Given the above mentioned car ownership data, this franchise is truly a very strong recession resistant industry, and poised to continue growing its total care portion, as incremental sales to its stable transmission business.
• The total car care portion currently represents on average 25% of the total business and growing by over 20% per year.
• The model is a 5 and ½ day work week making for a great work/life balance.
• In addition to offering a comprehensive 3 week owner’s training school at our Franchise Support Center, we offer a 5 week Grand Opening development program where we put a seasoned employee in the new center for on the job training and business development startup.
• Decline in like competitors
• Benefits of the franchise concept
o Low inventory levels
o Growing consumer demand
o Few employees to supervise
o Excellent training
o Strong support system
o Recruiting support