Selling a Business with Murphy of the Heartland Region
Murphy Business is a leading Heartland Region business brokerage in affiliations with National and International Business Brokerage and Merger & Acquisition associations. These connections provide maximum exposure in selling a business yet still ensuring confidentiality.
Our experienced valuation professionals help owners realize the true value of their business to properly establish a suitable marketing plan to sell a business. The professionals at Murphy Business know the Nebraska and Iowa markets and provide you access to the broadest number of qualified buyers.
Reasons to sell a business with Murphy Business of the Heartland
- National, regional and local listing service of businesses for sale
- Confidential, tailored marketing to local, regional, and national markets for your business
- Comprehensive prequalification of buyers
- Corporate trained local business Brokers with business contacts throughout Iowa and Nebraska
- Well rounded business services that include business consulting, business valuations, equipment brokerage, business brokerage and mergers & acquisitions
How to Sell a Business
The Murphy’s experienced professionals will be with you each step of the way when answering the daunting questions of “how to sell a business”.
- Prepare a detailed offering portfolio
- Arrange a business valuation
- Develop a marketing plan to sell a business
- Implement the plan and promote to potential buyers
- Negotiate offer to purchase or letter of intent
- Perform Due Diligence
- Finalize Closing through Financing and Funding
Partnering with the Heartland Region Business Brokerage
We provide a detailed offering portfolio above the typical on page MLS form. Going above and beyond in information gathering and presentation is just one way Murphy Business exceeds expectations to help provide information for buyers in their due diligence efforts. These efforts often help make selling a business smoother with speedier transaction times.
In addition, Murphy Business brokers can create a customized marketing plan to attract the most suitable qualified buyer. Our local and national connections and associations create a network of thousands of brokers seeking out the correct buyer.
We provide our network of banking professionals to assist the buyer with traditional financing or SBA small business loans. While providing this service we can often minimize the amount of seller financing, if needed.
Murphy Business assists sellers during each step of selling a business, even through closing. Contact your local Iowa or Nebraska office today to receive a business valuation and all the information you need on how to sell a business.
The Heartland Region Murphy Business Brokerage Firm services the following states and cities: Iowa, Nebraska, Omaha, Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Ames, Lincoln, Waterloo, Cedar Falls, Dubuque, Kearney, North Platte, Grand Island, Davenport, West Des Moines, Akeneny, Hastings, Scottsbluff, Columbus, Norfolk, Urbandale, Council Bluffs, Fremont, Altoona, Marshalltown, Ogallala, Seward, Clinton, Indianola, Pella, Tama, Toledo, Mason City, Waverly, Storm Lake, Sioux City, and McCook.