Cleaning / Commercial Laundry, Cleaning / Carpet Cleaning, Cleaning / Dry Cleaners, Cleaning / Cleaning/Clothing, Cleaning / Drape/Curtain Cleaning
Rare Acquisition Opportunity: Profitable, Established
Market Leading Brand Name!
recognized, long tenured, and successful laundry, dry cleaning, and carpet
cleaning business is offered for immediate sale by retiring owner.
Located in a growing, desirable, and populated metropolitan Midwest market,
this operation has a successful multi-decade track record of delivering
customer satisfaction to its clients while delivering superb returns to its
The business has a proven, long standing success formula which will enable new ownership to generate returns on Day One. Institutionalized processes, convenient customer-driven facilities, diversified service offerings, talented management team, respected brand name, and a highly loyal customer base are just a few of the critical value drivers. Key reasons to acquire:
1) Consistent, profitable growth and exceptional proven financial performance
2) Market leading brand equity which generates significant pricing power above competition
3) Proven customer loyalty with an unequaled, decades-in-the-making database
4) Broad service offerings -- laundry, alterations, dry cleaning, carpet cleaning and more
5) Expansive geographic footprint serves a diverse, populated, and growing marketplace
6) Diversified customer base including commercial, industrial, and residential clients
7) Multi-channel delivery -- 11 in-store retail locations plus free delivery routes (10)
8) Point of Sale system provides timely, centralized management oversight & control
9) Clean books, professional record keeping, & annually CPA-reviewed financial statements
10) Company-owned processing plant, corporate headquarters, and flagship retail real estate
Over the last 4 tax years, annual weighted average business revenues of $8.3M generated a healthy $790,000 in annually weighted average cash flows. The 7.1% adjusted margin is clear evidence of the company's favorable pricing position (and carpet cleaning business mix) when compared to the typical USA dry cleaner according to IBIS World data (5.2% profit margin). The founding guiding principle of the company – Professional Cleaning Expertise and Outstanding Customer Service – has now become an established brand hallmark and sustainable competitive advantage. The new ownership team will also become the benefactor of the already invested, significant capital expenditure in a 29,874 square foot central laundry processing facility (which also houses the flagship retail location and corporate offices), combined with a network of convenient leased locations, the business is well positioned for growth while it continues to leverage its premium margin position in the marketplace.
SPECIAL FINANCING TO QUALIFIED BUYERS ... Only 10% buyer contribution ($500,000) required on a 25 year combined business and real estate loan at 6% interest. Full details are included in the marketing materials.