Would you go to court without a lawyer? Learn to fly without a qualified instructor in the cockpit? Of course not, you'd have a trained, experienced professional help you every step of the way. The same holds true in commercial real estate negotiations. You need an expert who’ll represent your interests and get you the best deal possible. We have extensive experience representing buyers and tenants. Our services include:
- Needs analysis (move-in date, square footage requirements, budget, special needs)
- Logistics (attain financials, complete representation letter)
- Identification and tour of sites
- Negotiation of lease or purchase offer, confer with legal counsel if necessary
- Closing or lease execution
All commercial real estate transactions are handled by Murphy Commercial Realty of North & South Texas.