BCI, BE, CMAI, CSBA, MCMEA
Senior Business Consultant
- 14 years experience in various management positions with General Electric Co.
- Former Group Executive of a multinational aviation components company.
- Former Executive Vice President of a $100 million aerospace group.
- Vice President of a multinational materials & equipment manufacturing company.
- Small business owner/operator
- BS Mechanical Engineering, post graduate studies in Business Management
- Certified Lean Six-Sigma practitioner
- Licensed by Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation
- Member Business Brokers of Florida (BBF)
- Member of the Turnaround Management Association (TMA)
- Member International Society of Business Appraisers (ISBA)
- Master Certified Machinery & Equipment Appraiser (MCMEA)
- Member of the National Association of Valuations & Analysts (NACVA)
- Vice Chair Sunshine State Economic Development Corporation (SEDCO)
- Retail and related Business Services
15 years of experience providing Business Consulting, Valuation and Intermediary Services to small and medium businesses including:
- Business Analysis
- Enterprise Restructuring
- Organizational Re-engineering
- Cash Flow Improvements
- Employee Productivity Programs
- Lean Six-Sigma Implementation
- Sales & Marketing
- Strategic Planning
- Business Valuation
- Machinery & Equipment Appraisal