CMAI, 2011, 2013, 2016 & 2017 Top Producer Award Recipient
Board Certified Intermediary
Cell: (727) 460-9719
Office: (727) 725-7090
- Former Owner of a Commercial Printing Company. The business included an in-house processing center, data services center and a fulfillment center.
- Former Division Sales Manager of Pfizer Drug. Responsibilities for sales, product marketing, mid-level team building, and new business ventures
- 25MM in business listings; 35MM in sold businesses; 86% of my listings sold during the listing period because of pro-active marketing
- Industry focus: Manufacturing, Distribution, Construction related, Business Services, and HVAC Commercial & Residential.
- Extensive experience in main street business marketing/sales
- Top Dollar Producer #1 Award for having sold the Highest Dollar Volume of Businesses in the Tampa Bay District for Business Brokers of Florida for 2005, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2017 & 2018
- Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club Award Murphy Business for 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2017 & 2018
- Highest Productivity Award Murphy Business for 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017 & 2018
- Million Dollar Plus Award Business Brokers of Florida 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017 & 2018
- Business Brokers of Florida "Dealmaker Award" for Top 5 Brokers in Florida 2016
- Licensed by Florida Real Estate Commission
- BS in Business Administration and Economics from Minnesota State University, Mankato
- 30 years of experience in business ownership/business brokerage – Florida
To Whom It May Concern,
My husband and I would like to give our highest vote of confidence to Jim Dunmire, as the business broker of choice to sell any business, now and in the future.
We recently sold our heating & air conditioning business, Advanced Heating & Air Conditioning of Volusia County, and had the pleasure of Jim being our broker. We knew absolutely nothing about selling a business, but from the moment of our first meeting with Jim, we knew we had found our broker.
Jim gave us the confidence to believe that we could see the process through from the beginning to the end. Jim was there for any kind of question we might have and his expertise saved us many a sleepless night. He was there for the piles of paperwork that were involved, before and during the sale. Jim didn't mind sharing his knowledge, to the point of teaching is when necessary. With his guidance and his invaluable assistance, we were able to complete the sale of our business in a very short time.
Through the whole process, we knew that Jim had our best interests at heart and that he would fight for us and be there to protect us if necessary. The was never any pressure of any type that was allowed to be placed on us as the potential sellers. Jims high moral of business ethics made us aware that we were so lucky to have chosen Jim as our broker and that we were always in good hands.
We can without a doubt, give Jim the best reference possible. The sale of a business can of course be a highly stressful life-changing event, but with Jims guidance, the sale of our business went through smoothly and we are nothing but grateful to Jim.
Douglas A. Henry & Vickie J. Henry
The following is a partial list of business types I have sold:
- Boat Service Businesses
- Metal Powdercoating
- HVAC - Commercial & Residential
- New Motorcycle Dealership
- Cabinet Manufacturing
- Direct Mail/Printing
- Auto Repair
- Alternator/Starter Re-Manufacturing
- Water Conditioning
- Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Golf Cart Company
- Car Wash
- Brick Paver Installation Company
- Plumbing Business
- Pool Service Business