Cell: (303) 358-0153
Phone: (720) 652-7296
2715 Villanova Ct
Longmont, Colorado 80503
Jerry Ledingham has over 24 years of combined experience and has negotiated multi-million dollar deals. Jerry’s experience includes a diverse background, which is ideal for understanding all areas of business. In addition, Jerry has worked in the aerospace, high-tech (computer storage), government consulting (renewable energy) and oil and gas exploration industries.
Jerry’s education includes an MBA from the Daniels College of Business, University of Denver and a B.S. in Metallurgical Engineering from the Colorado School of Mines.
Past Experience and Highlights:
- Business Broker with over 15 years experience in management and financial management
- Negotiated multi-million deals
- Extensive experience in mid-sized business marketing
- Sales Operations Manager for multi-billion dollar computer storage company
- As Sr. Product Manager, held P&L responsibility for global $108 million product line at Fortune 500 Corporation
- Internal Business Management Consultant for $2+ billion company – developed corporate financial metrics system and led improvement programs
- Financial Controller – developed and managed budgets up to $59 million p.a.
- Project Manager for government consulting firm with management oversight of multi-million dollar projects
- Aerospace Materials Engineer
- Six Sigma Black Belt certified
- Licensed by Colorado Real Estate Commission
Jerry brings a high-level of expertise and experience in nearly all aspects of business operations. He is looking forward to utilizing his great depth of experience to help you sell your business and maximize the return on your great efforts to build a successful company, or in helping you to purchase a company that will meet your long-term needs.