Why a Business Buyer Should Use Murphy
Murphy Business is a leading New Jersey (NJ) business brokerage in affiliations with National and International Business Brokerage and Merger & Acquisition associations. These connections help reveal the greatest opportunities to entrepreneurs buying a business. The benefits of choosing Murphy Business as your partner, reach beyond what a local real estate or business sales firm can offer.
New Jersey is at the top of the Business Charts:
- If it were a country, New Jersey would rank as the 18th largest economy in the world
- New Jersey ranks 6th among all U.S. states in foreign direct investment
- N.J. ranks #5 nationwide in transitioning to the “New Economy” with Knowledgeable Workforce, Globalization, Economic Dynamism, Digital Economy, and Technological Innovation. (The 2008 New State Economy Index Report)
- N.J. is ranked 3rd nationally as best for small business ahead of New York and California
- N.J. ranks 4th in venture capital investments
- N.J. is the #1 state in broadband penetration in the country
- N.J. has the nation’s highest concentration of scientists and engineers with over 410,000 working statewide
- Northern N.J. ranked #3 in the United States and Southern N.J. ranked #4 for best waterborne commerce capability
Steps to Buying a Business
Murphy Business provides assistance throughout every step when you buy a business to match you with the optimal purchase. The experienced business brokers who have owned or managed a business in the past will walk you through how to buy a business. Murphy Business works with buyers to engage them in a comprehensive Business Search. Our network provides access to thousands of businesses for sale many of which are not released to the public, in turn allowing the most aggregate view of possibilities.
Once a prospective business for sale is identified, our valuation professionals provide buyers a fair market value for the business for sale to ensure you are receiving the maximum value for your dollars spent. Our banker connections will assist in arranging traditional financing or an SBA business loan if needed.
Murphy Business helps connect entrepreneurs who are buying a business and sellers daily while they pilot them through the entire buying process. We will customize your search to present you the most suitable businesses.
If you would like to buy a business, Murphy Business in New Jersey (NJ) can show you how. To buy a business for sale is a big decision and Murphy Business is confident in their services. For more information on buying a business please contact the New Jersey (NJ) Murphy Business via phone or web.