Iowa & Nebraska Murphy Business & Financial Services LLC
“Excellence in Business Transactions”
Murphy Business is one of the largest business brokerage firms in North America. Professional experienced intermediaries provide the following unsurpassed brokerage services:
- Offering right and Business Valuation Reports Appraisal Reports
- Assisting individuals/companies to Buy the most suitable Business
- Giving accurate Equipment Appraisals
- Providing exposure to the most appropriate Franchise Opportunity
- Selling a Business without disclosing its identity
- Skilled intermediaries offer assistance in Mergers and Acquisitions.
Murphy Business has a presence in the Iowa Region, which includes Nebraska (NE) and Iowa (IA) with strong connections in the following cities: Omaha, Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Ames, Lincoln, Waterloo, Cedar Falls, Dubuque, Kearney, North Platte, Grand Island, Davenport, and numerous other cities throughout the Heartland. A strong presence in Nebraska and Iowa, with offices in multiple cities, provides insight into each local market. Murphy Business deals with local companies on a daily basis, which helps them gain respect and grow experience in the Heartland Region.
“Iowa Region” – Iowa and Nebraska
- Both states offer highly ranked pro-business governments and a growing business environment
- These states are ideally suited for air, water, rail, and highway transportation systems designed for commerce
- Iowa & Nebraska rank at the top with their highly skilled, productive, and educated workforce
- Quality public education is a reality
- This region holds a “Quality of Life” with short commutes, safe neighborhoods, top-notch medical facilities, low and stable cost of living, and easy access to a wide variety of multicultural and recreational opportunities
- They consistently receive high marks in the annual surveys taken to determine the best places in America to live
- The region has strong growth in biosciences, manufacturing, information solutions, and financial and insurance services sectors
- Iowa and Nebraska offer an advanced infrastructure and abundant raw materials
Beyond the local market, Murphy Business is a national firm with over one hundred offices and has affiliations with National and International Business Brokerage and Merger & Acquisition associations. This broad reach helps assure buyers and sellers the maximum access for their sale or search.
Our professional business brokers all have past experience as business owners and managers. We apply that business sense to help match buyers to an appropriate business.
The Iowa Region Murphy Business Brokerage Firm services the following states and cities: Iowa, Nebraska, Omaha, Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Ames, Lincoln, Waterloo, Cedar Falls, Dubuque, Kearney, North Platte, Grand Island, Davenport, West Des Moines, Akeneny, Hastings, Scottsbluff, Columbus, Norfolk, Urbandale, Council Bluffs, Fremont, Altoona, Marshalltown, Ogallala, Seward, Clinton, Indianola, Pella, Tama, Toledo, Mason City, Waverly, Storm Lake, Sioux City, and McCook.