What is a business valuation? Also referred to as a business appraisal, it's when a third party assesses and develops a supportable opinion of value for a company, a business ownership interest, a security, or assets. Business valuations are a necessary and inevitable part of running a Jacksonville area business. Having a defendable assessment of your company from an impartial group can help you in any number of ways, whether you're buying or selling a business, structuring a prenuptial, or supporting a legal dispute. As business consultants with a global reputation, Murphy Business Jacksonville can provide comprehensive business valuation services to your company.
Business Valuation Services in Jacksonville With Industry-Backed Standards
With Murphy Business, you get business valuation services that are detailed, reliable, and in compliance with national standards. Our expert appraisers are fully experienced in business transfers, valuations, and other aspects of business affairs. They're also up-to-date on the latest issues in valuations and related court cases. That means they can help you navigate valuations, and can prepare neutral, industry-standardized reports for the following situations:
- Buying, selling, merging, acquisitions, or liquidation of a company
- Obtaining financing, loans, life insurance, or navigating gift/estate taxes
- Structuring partnership agreements, planning retirement, or exit strategies
- Developing prenuptial contracts or dealing with divorce proceedings
- Litigation, shareholder conflicts, or appraising intellectual property
- Building buy/sell agreements or stock option plans for employees
- Going from a "c" to an "s" corporation
Our Business Valuation Services for Jacksonville
With a proven track record, a global reputation, and comprehensive industry expertise, our consultants can help you navigate the world of valuations and arrive at a fair, defendable price for your business. For Northeast Florida companies in and around Jacksonville, Orange Park, Yulee, Fernandina Beach, and Jacksonville Beach, our firm can provide the following industry-backed business valuation services:
- Business Appraisal Report. This formal, detailed report includes a step-by-step summation of how our trained appraisers assessed your business. Suitable for the litigation process, IRS, and others.
- Broker's Opinion of Value. Designed for small businesses, this report helps sellers, buyers, and business brokers to determine reasonable selling/listing values and exit planning.
- Business Valuation Report. For non-litigation scenarios, a business valuation report is a formal summary of your business's value. Can be used to structure agreements, the sale of a business, and more.
- Calculation of Value Report. You'll receive a calculated value adhering to national standards such as the Institute of Business Appraisers and National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts.
Get a detailed valuation from experts you trust. Contact Murphy Business Jacksonville at (904) 683-6655 for a free consultation, and to learn more about our business valuation services today.