Business valuation, also known as business appraisal, is the process when a neutral third party conducts a defendable, impartial assessment of the value of a company, business ownership interest, intangible asset, or security. Having an unbiased evaluation from a professional consulting service can be vital when selling a company, liquidating a business, building a prenuptial agreement, and countless other circumstances. When you choose Murphy Business Kirkland-Redmond, business valuation services are just one of the many consulting services we offer.
Choose Reliable and Experienced Business Valuation Services in Kirkland
To manage a Kirkland business, getting a comprehensive valuation from a trusted business valuation service will be necessary at some point. Having an accurate picture of the value of your company can help in any number of circumstances, whether it's because you're trying to deal with investors, building a partnership agreement, or dealing with taxes. Here are some of the common scenarios that services from Murphy Business can help you with:
- Sale, acquisition, or merger of a business
- Planning for retirement
- Trying to obtain financing
- Building buy/sell agreements
- Disputes with shareholders
- Creating an exit strategy
- Dealing with divorce settlements or prenuptial agreements
- Estate and gift taxes
- Insurance, such as life insurance
- Structuring a partnership agreement
- Appraising intellectual property
- Restructuring from a "c" corp to an "s" corp
- Creating stock option plans for employees (ESOPs)
Our Business Valuation Services in Kirkland
When you choose Murphy Business, you're getting a business valuation service from an internationally reputed firm in Kirkland. Each valuation is conducted by a trained, expert appraiser who is up-to-date in every aspect of business transfers and valuations. Our reliable appraisers fully comply with industry standards such as the Business Appraisal Standards of the Institute of Business Appraisers and the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice of the Appraisal Foundation. This compliance means that our valuations are backed and fully defendable.
For businesses in Redmond and Kirkland, we offer the following business valuation services:
- Business Valuation Report. A formalized summary of a business's value, used when selling a business or structuring buy-sell agreements with partners and shareholders.
- Business Appraisal Report. A comprehensive report with step-by-step explanations of how a fair value was assessed. Can be used for review by the IRS, in litigation support, and by third parties.
- Calculation of Value Report. A calculated business value developed in compliance with national standards such as the IBA and NAVCA.
- Broker's Opinion of Value. Used by brokers, sellers, and buyers, this small business pricing helps to develop selling and listing prices.
Get business valuation services that are trusted and fully backed, by calling Murphy Business Kirkland-Redmond at (425) 679-6627.