Business Transfer Specialist
Cell: (678) 986-2383
Phone: (706) 222-7710
124 Macedonia Road
Kingston, Georgia 30145
Dennis retired from Georgia Power Company where he served as a Quality Control Facilitator. Retired from a local petroleum marketer where he served as President and CEO.
Dennis currently provides consulting services in the business community and the economic development areas, also is involved in retail/commercial property development and management.
- As serial entrepreneur Dennis has owned, operated, and started such business ventures has; a) a bait shop, b) a landscaping company, c) retail liquor outlets, d) convenience stores, e) a traveling bar service, f) a specialty wines company, g) a truck stop, h) several money service operations, j) tanning salons, k) bowling center and l) an independent mail/PMB retail location.
- During his years as an entrepreneur/business owner has built and developed several commercial developments: a) including an office/business park, b) strip center, c) truck stop, e) convenience stores, f) restaurants and g) retail liquor outlets.
- Treasurer of the Cartersville/Bartow County Joint Development Authority
- Graduate of the Georgia Academy of Economic Development University of
- Georgia training course for development authorities.
- Member of the Money Service Business of Georgia Association
- Member National Business Incubation Association
- Past member of the Georgia Oilman’s Association
- Past member of the Georgia Association of Convenience Stores.
- Chairman of the search committee for the Executive Director of ED.
- Past Interim President of the Cartersville/Bartow Chamber of Commerce.
- Served on the Chamber Board of Directors for 2 years
- The Executive Board of Directors for 4 years as the Chairman of Finance.
- The Chairman for a) the Buy Bartow Committee, b) Small Business Incubator Committee, c) Small Business Development, d) Annual Cookout Committee.
- Twice been the recipient of the Chamber of Commerce’s Leadership Award
- Member of three Search Committees for the Chamber of Commerce President
- Founding member of the Adairsville Business Council.
- Bartow Rotary Club where he served as chair of Public Relations
- Bartow Rotary Club W. Lee Arrendale award winner in 2004.
- Past member of the Cartersville Kiwanis Club
- Past Board of Directors member for Habitat for Humanity
- Past Board member of the Advocates for Bartow’s Children
- Vice-Chair of the Board of Directors of the United Way of Bartow County
- Chairman of the Allocation Review Board for 8 years.
- Chairman of the Board of Directors for the Good Neighbor Homeless Shelter
- Member of the Friends of Scouting for the Boy Scouts of America,
- Member of the Kennesaw State University Alumni Association.
- Member of the National HOG (Harley Owners Group)