Murphy Business – Utah
Welcome to the website of Murphy Business and Financial of Utah. Murphy is the premier business brokerage company in North America. Now, with two offices in Utah, the national scope and exposure offered by Murphy are combined with the local presence and expertise to offer Utah businesses the best of both worlds.
Murphy Business’s professional experienced intermediaries provide the following unsurpassed brokerage services:
- Murphy offers clients their unmatched expertise in Mergers & Acquisitions with seasoned professionals specializing in these more complex transactions
- Murphy assists business owners in preparing their businesses for sale; positioning them in the best light and in exposing them to the most and most qualified potential buyers
- Murphy assists potential franchise buyers to guide them in screening the many Franchise Opportunities to determine those which best fit the client’s personality, business interests and investment goals
- Murphy assists buyers in locating and evaluating business opportunities to fit their lifestyles and their investment objectives
Murphy Business has a local presence in the Utah (UT) market with strong connections in Logan, Provo / Orem, Salt Lake City, Ogden, St. George, Cedar City, and Park City. A strong presence in the community provides insight into the local market.
Utah has one of the strongest, most positive business climates in the United States; perfect for the development of business opportunities.
- Utah was rated as the “Best State for Business and Careers” by Forbes Magazine for the second year in a row. Utah is the only state to rank in the top 15 in every category judged by Forbes
- During 2011, Utah employment increased twice as fast the national average, showed an unemployment rate of two full percentage points less than the national average and the fifth highest increase in personal income
- In a survey of the 500 largest companies in the world completed by CNN Money, Salt Lake City was one of only two US cities ranked among the “best 15 cities for business in the future.”
- A recent survey of the “Best Performing Metro Areas” showed Utah having 3 of the top 15. (Salt Lake City, Ogden and Provo/Orem). Logan was selected as the best “small city” for business.
Beyond the local market, Murphy Business has over one hundred & eighty offices throughout North America and has affiliations with National and International Business Broker and Merger & Acquisition associations. This broad reach helps assure buyers and sellers the maximum access to their sale or search.
Our professional business brokers all have past experience as business owners and managers. We apply that business sense to help match buyers to an appropriate business.
The Utah (UT) office serves Logan, Provo / Orem, Salt Lake City, Ogden, St. George, Cedar City, and Park City. A strong presence in the community provides insight into the local market.