Is it Time to Sell Your Business?
You’ve spent years building your business: finding the right team, taking care of customers, and making sure it’s profitable. When you’re ready to move on to the next phase of your life, figuring out where to turn first can be overwhelming. You’re used to having all the answers in your business, so the uncertainty and perceived mystery surrounding selling it is often stressful. That’s where we come in.
Working with a business broker/Merger & Acquisition Advisor will give you confidence that:
- You aren’t leaving money on the table. Our valuations have been proven accurate +/- 3%. We can tell you what your business is worth and will confidently defend it to potential buyers. Afterall, we’re paid as a percentage of the sale price, so our interests are aligned with yours. We want you to sell for the best price to the best buyer.
- You’ve found the right buyer. If you’re like many business owners, your company is your baby and your team is your family. You want to protect your legacy as well as your employees and customers who helped you build it. We value this too. During our onboarding process, we’ll get to know you and your goals. We won’t bring you buyers who we don’t feel good about and we won’t pressure you to sell to the wrong person just because they’re willing to pay.
- The paperwork is done right. One of the most stressful parts of selling a business is wondering if all the tedious legal details are covered. You want to make sure that all the documents are done properly to minimize risk. We partner with an excellent neutral, third-party attorney who is very experienced in transaction law.
We’re business owners too. We get that selling your business is one of the biggest decisions you’ll make in your life and we don’t take that lightly. You need to make sure that you pick the right business broker/M&A Advisor to guide you through the process. Make sure you find one that aligns with your values and that you trust. You’ll be spending a lot of time with your broker/advisor during the sale process. Our team isn’t the right fit for everyone (learn more about our ideal client here) and we are proud to be an ethical firm who sets our buyers and sellers up for success.
Our Standard of Excellence
– Our team has won multiple top producer and multi-million dollar producer awards.
– We work nationwide to serve sellers and source buyers.
– We leverage our experience to structure creative deals that work well for both sides.
– Our business brokers / M&A Advisors have extensive experience and has credentials that set them apart from average brokers/advisors. Learn more about our team here.
Steps to the Closing Table
- Connect: schedule a confidential and complimentary discussion
- Value: determine what your business is worth
- Engage: partner with us to find the right buyer or we can work with someone you have in mind
- Close: transition ownership and start your new adventure
People often shy away from using a business broker/M&A Advisor because of the costs involved. We are very transparent at every stage and our fees are clear. Once the upfront work is done to determine if it is the appropriate time to sell and we decide to take on the engagement, we don’t get paid until you get paid at the closing table.