Buy a Business
Posted by on
Find the Right Business to Reach Your Goals
Whether you’re looking to buy a business as a way to grow your existing company or you’ll be a first-time business owner, the idea can seem overwhelming. How can you find a company that will help you reach your goals? How do you know if it is priced right? What do you need to be looking for to make sure you make the right decision? This isn’t a process you should go through on your own. By partnering with a business broker/M&A Advisor, you can successfully get to the closing table confident that this acquisition is the best fit for you.
Our team will help you:
– Identify acquisition targets
– Negotiate deal points
– Conduct due diligence
– Coordinate the proper closing documents
Buying a business will likely be the largest purchase of your life, so we get how important it is to make the right choice. We want to set you up for success as you embark on this new journey. We’ll be by your side throughout the process and use our expertise to make sure you find a business that is right for you.
Our standard of excellence:
– Our team has won multiple top producer and multi-million dollar producer awards.
– We work nationwide to find the best opportunities.
– We leverage our experience to structure creative deals that work well for both sides.
– Our business broker/M&A Advisors have extensive experience and credentials that set them apart from average brokers/advisors. Learn more about our team here.
Steps to Buying a Business
- Connect: Schedule a confidential and complimentary discussion
- Identify: Find the right business to buy
- Secure Financing: SBA, conventional, venture capital, ROBS, etc.
- Close: Transition ownership and start your new adventure
Buying a business can be overwhelming and stressful. How do you know that you’ve looked at all the right things and asked all the right questions? That’s where Murphy Business of Cape comes in. We’ve been helping people buy businesses for over a decade and we’ve pretty much seen it all. We’ll take time to get to know you and what you’re looking for in a business. We won’t waste your time reviewing a business we know isn’t right for you. Once we find the perfect business, we’ll help you make an offer, secure financing, and then guide you through the due diligence process to make sure that you are fully comfortable with the purchase. When you’re at the closing table, you’ll feel confident that this acquisition will set you up for future success!
Other Buyer Services
– Limited-engagement: Not every buyer needs a full-scale engagement. Perhaps you’ve already identified a target you’d like to acquire or you want to buy out a friend, family member, or employer…we can help.
– Buyer Searches: If you are looking to grow through acquisition on a larger scale, we conduct nationwide searches to source your ideal targets so you can stay focused on running your business.